City Sweats is Seattle’s first Infrared Sauna Lounge, where urbanites can find serenity and detoxification at a cellular level through our Sauna Cabins or Wraps, Lymphatic Drainage, Organic Massage or Ultrasonic Cavitation. When we sweat, we allow the body to replenish itself by reviving a sluggish circulatory system and by stimulating a lymphatic drainage response, which allows nutrients to flow and toxins to be expelled.
City Sweats is growing and is hiring a Licensed Massage Therapist to join our team in West Seattle! We are a small local business that thrives on providing superior services in an atmosphere that supports team goals with a consistent focus on building positive relationships with clients and team members.
- Deliver superior therapeutic and safe licensed massage services that are in compliance with practice and licensing guidelines
- Execute additional services such as dry brushing and ultrasonic cavitation
- Builds client relationships to help identify client’s needs to help them achieve their goals of each session
- Provide clients with guidance and information on the benefits of massage, infrared therapy and other services as an integral part of their overall wellness
- Participate in a consultative sales process of products, services and treatments with customer
- Maintains a positive guest experience that’s in alignment with the City Sweats company culture, ensures client safety, comfort, and well-being
- Manages scheduling efficiently
- Stocking and cleaning of treatment room, keeping it tidy
- Keep a professional appearance & manner at all times
- Works with owner/manager to help drive growth initiatives, including events, social media, digital, traditional marketing
- Current Washington State License and Insurance, must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Highly organized, self-driven, excellent time management skills and planning to ensure on-time schedules of services
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer driven environment, with an understanding that details matter
- Ability to self-promote as well as leverage City Sweats marketing tools to grow the business
- Conflict resolution skills, stress management, and able to maintain calmness and composure
- Collaborative, professional, people and team-oriented
- Constant learning for professional and personal growth
- Proficient computer skills (Mindbody scheduling)
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
- Has a positive attitude, is self motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic, friendly, punctual and dependable
- Esthetician License and experience is a plus!
- Employee or Contractor options, part time
- 2-4 Wellness Services per month and discounts on retail and additional services
- Competitive wage and earn as much as $70/hr and more after tips and commissions
- Commissions on product, membership/package sales
Please submit your resume and let us know why you would love to be apart of the team! Please note: must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay Rate: $40.00 to $70.00 /hour