We are located at 848 N Sunrise Blvd G205, Camano Island WA 98282. You can check us out at www.camanoislanddayspa.com.
- We have a lovely Spa here on beautiful Camano Island - with four separate session rooms - you would have your own designated area.
- Our service line includes massage, esthetician services and reflexology.
- The Spa offers 60- and 90-minute general essential massages, which addresses any issues the client may have at that time. We also offer Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Pregnancy, Body Wraps, Cupping, and Dry Brushing.
- Schedules are set by the therapist and are very flexible for their individual availability.
- A large part of our business is memberships, and that promotes return visits.
- There is a clientele base is ready and waiting for you.
- We work as employees on a commission basis, and the rate is dependent on the skills and experience the therapist may have.
- We offer skin care products (Eminence) to employees at cost and services for employees at 35% off.
- To best treat client injuries while promoting general wellness, requiring strong interpersonal and communication skills. To listen, answer questions, and alleviate concerns, a vital part of ensuring that client needs are being met.
- Attuned to body language to cultural differences, to be able to offer an appropriate and healing massage.
- The ability to empathize and connect across these differences, resolving wellness through massage.
- The ability to set aside distractions -- both personal and professional -- and focus entirely on client's needs.
- Offering the appropriate technique or combination of techniques that can help achieve optimal treatment outcomes.
- From basic grooming, such as pulling hair back and keeping nails trimmed back, to the astringent protocols of COVID-19, cultivating a clean practice.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org