Let’s start off with the most important part - what’s in it for you:
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Get Paid Daily (Make any day payday)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay (Because Balance Matters)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, HSA/FSA Plans
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, Retail & Partner Perks (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
- Task Force Work Opportunities (Grow your career in idyllic locations across the globe)
- Values-Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Culture Add (Creating Space for Fresh Perspectives)
- Referral Bonus (Get Paid to Recruit)
- Employee Assistance Program
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Develop!
- 19.06 Hourly pay, plus service commissions and gratuity
Our Commitment to you:
“People never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou’s famous statement serves as a rallying cry throughout Columbia Hospitality and fuels our collective drive - and success.
Our people are our purpose, and our brand is our people. We seek extraordinary individuals who drive our brand promise of Creating Exceptional Experiences. We are a people-first organization, ignited from the inside to succeed on the outside. We are a tight-knit, inclusive, values-driven team and we trust one another to have each other’s backs. We show up every day with open hearts, an inclusive mindset, and genuine respect for those around us. We have fun, grow together, and strive to leave a positive lasting impression on everyone we meet.
What you’ll do:
The Brass Tacks
- Perform massage and body therapies to guests
- Maintain complete knowledge of: all Spa Services and products
- Maintain complete knowledge and comply with hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Set up workstation with necessary supplies. Maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
- Escort guests to and from treatments.
The Nitty Gritty
- A graduate of an accredited massage school with an active WA LMT License
- One or more years’ experience as a licensed massage therapist strongly preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Experience in body treatments and prenatal massage is preferred
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Columbia Hospitality we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Where you’ll work:
Located less than five minutes from SeaTac International Airport and situated on 18 lush acres, Cedarbrook Lodge is the perfect blend of convenience and escape. Each of the 167 guestrooms and suites at Cedarbrook Lodge offer comfort and tranquility with complimentary amenities including a Northwest-inspired breakfast and airport shuttle service.
Cedarbrook is also home to the award-winning Copperleaf Restaurant and Copperleaf Bar & Terrace, where guests can enjoy exceptional dining with fireside ambiance, indoors or out. The Spa at Cedarbrook is no exception to the hotel's serene setting, known for utilizing petrified wood for it's healing properties in treatments. Cedarbrook is a member of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC), ensuring a superior meetings experience.
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
Apply Here: https://us63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/chi/Posting/View/28498
|Job opportunity at Columbia Hospitality - Spa Massage Therapist | Cedarbrook Lodge|
Check out the exceptional opportunities at Columbia Hospitality! us63.dayforcehcm.com