Clear Chiropractic is seeking a highly motivated licensed massage therapist to join our team. We are enthusiastic about health, wellness, and improving and maximizing personal performance with chiropractic, massage, and acupuncture. We are a family-oriented practice, and we strive to offer our community honest and ethical care, serve with compassion, and practice clinical excellence.
- Consult with patients about their health history and primary reason for seeking care.
- Devise a treatment plan that best suits the patient’s individual needs based on your assessment.
- Perform massage therapy utilizing techniques such as Swedish, deep tissue, myofascial release, prenatal, and any other unique skills you’ve learned.
- Provide patients with aftercare information such as self-care, stretching, and follow up schedule.
- Maintain patient chart notes in our electronic medical records software.
- Follow HIPAA compliance.
- Maintain treatments rooms by stocking lotion, stocking linens, cleaning surfaces, and table sterilization.
- Willingness to do occasional marketing events.
- Supportive, collaborative, and non-competitive environment.
- Opportunities to consult with other providers on a regular basis.
- Learn from our other massage therapists who have over 20 years of experience.
- Insurance credentialing is a HUGE bonus but if not, we will help you get it done ASAP.
- Flexible hours! We’ll work with you to set a schedule that works for you.
- Eligible for 401k and sick pay.
- Discounted massage from other therapists within our team, with the opportunity to trade services as well.
- Free chiropractic care for you and your immediate family.
- Full time front desk support to handle all your billing and scheduling.
- Little to no marketing required. We have lots of demand for massage, so your schedule will fill quickly!
- Opportunities to earn an annual trip to Mexico!
How to apply: Channel your excitement into an awesome cover letter that shows your commitment to getting people well. Tell us how your strengths will make you stand out as the Clear choice, and share an example of a great accomplishment, and/or something that motivates/drives you, that will make us confident you will "rock in this role."
*Experience is a bonus but not required. Just be up to date with CEU's, schooling, and have a valid Washington State Massage License.
Job Type: Part time, Full time