We have a beautiful studio at 1200 NE 65th St in the Roosevelt/Green Lake neighborhood! With 9 rooms, (and a parking lot for clients!) we see between 350-425 clients a week. You can see why clients love us here: https://goo.gl/kC66qQ!
At Elements Massage we believe in the healing power of massage and want to do right by our clients, but we also want to do right by you. We are seeking responsible, knowledgeable, fun therapists to join our team. Whether you're a recent graduate, or have years of experience, we will invest in your growth. We provide a professional environment, mentoring, in-house training, and continuing education assistance. Our team ranges from former massage instructors, to recent graduates. There is always someone to learn from! We provide all the supplies and business support you need to develop your clientele so you can focus on delivering a great massage.
Our Massage Therapists Provide:
The right addition will be a team player who is computer friendly, with strong verbal and written communication skills, SOAP charting skills, and will also provide the following:
- Experience and understanding of Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports, and Treatment Work.
- Passion for adding new skills to your toolkit.
- Strong assessment skills to provide a massage experience tailored for each client’s needs and preferences.
- Provide a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan.
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for all clients.
- Genuine attitude towards developing professional relationships.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Fair Booking System
- 98.5% Average of Therapists Booked (average based on 2019)
- Paid Liability Insurance
- Paid CEs
- Sick Time
- Annual Bonus
- Health/Dental Insurance
- State of WA Paid Family Leave
- Free Monthly Massage, as well as generous discounts for you and your friends/family
- All Hydraulic Massage Tables
- Hypervolt and Other Self Care Tools
- Drinks and Snacks
- $26-$31 per 60min session DOE (excludes tips, commissions, and insurance bonus)
- Additional Pay for Insurance Sessions (we accept PIP/L&I)
- 50% Commission on Upgrades
- Paid for all Cancellations / No Shows
- $2000 Signing Bonus - Contact Studio for Details
Qualifications: Must hold (or be in the process of obtaining) a license that allows you to perform Massage Therapy in Washington State.
Job Type: Full and Part Time Available
We would love an opportunity to meet with you and show you around our studio - apply today by contacting email@example.com.