Massage Therapist – Full Time ($1000 signing bonus!)
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is looking for a Massage Therapist who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. Our Licensed Massage Therapists are service orientated individuals whose goal is to provide the most luxurious massage and body treatment experiences available. This position reports to the Spa Director. U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is the Pacific Northwest’s only Forbes five-star rated hotel. Overlooking Elliott Bay and Puget Sound, our luxurious guestrooms are steps away from Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and world-class shopping. In partnership with acclaimed Seattle chef Ethan Stowell, we are proud to showcase simply prepared Northwest food and drink in Goldfinch Tavern, our signature restaurant.
Key Elements of the Job
- Provide 50, 80 and 110 minute massage services and body treatments
- Offer all massage and body services offered by the spa, including poolside services in the summer
- Customization of treatments to meet guests needs.
- Maintaining cleanliness of employee and guest areas
- Stocking and cleanliness of treatment rooms
- Participating in the day to day operations of the spa
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Current Washington State Massage Therapy License (required)
- At least 3 years experience performing massage, 2 of which should be in a luxury spa atmosphere
- Hotel, resort or cruise ship experience a plus
- Knowledge of a variety of massage modalities, scrubs, and wraps
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal
What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and worldwide with our company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
- Receive a complimentary meal when at work in our employee restaurant, the Sound Café
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to receiving your application!