Signing Bonus Available..... We are looking for Fantastic Massage Therapists to come join a team of passionate professionals and work in a quality Massage and Facial spa work environment. - Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa – Kirkland
Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks and supports growth and continuing education? Then look no further because Hand and Stone - Kirkland as we want to have you on the team.
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Promote the Lifestyle Membership Program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Embrace both treatment and relaxation massage
What we Offer:
- Competitive tiered pay commission structure and client tips which allows room to grow as rapidly as you would like to grow your client list.
- Lots of chances to earn extra commissions by adding many great enhancements.
- WE PAY YOU EXTRA for services that others do not! Your tips are 100% yours.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered for full time employees (30 hours of scheduled availability per week)
- Beautiful NEW work environment with fully equipped rooms (each room has sink, hot stone units, hot towel cabinets, heated tables, floor fans) and all necessary massage supplies.
- Flexible schedules Available - Full and Part Time positions available
- Professional, safe, and supportive team work environment
- We pay for all the costs of marketing, laundry, personalized business cards and spa expenses.
- Provided stipends to support and encourage continuing education needs and professional growth.
- Over 70 Free CE hours available to our MT's provided by Hand & Stone learning site.
- We support you and we don't hold you hostage to non-complete agreements like other competitor.
- Hold current WA State License and Liability Insurance or proof of application submission in progress
- Perform 2-3 consecutive 50 and 80-minute massages
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness and be able to convey the benefits of massage therapy
- Preference given to MT's who are able to provide Treatment, Deep Tissue and or Hot Stone / Himalayan Salt Stone treatment sessions on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus (Prenatal, Oncology, Deep Tissue, Sports, Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Craniosacral, Salt Stone, Hot Stone, CBD, Reki/Tui Na and other modalities offered as services to clients) WE PAY MORE for your additional modalities that you can perform.
- Willingness to commit to a set yet flexible schedule of days and hours including evenings and or weekends a must
- Promote a professional manner, with discretion and a professional appearance
Ready to Get Started?
- Interviewing and Hiring NOW! Call Esbeidy @ Redmond (425) 650-0405 email@example.com or Call Keirre @ Kirkland (425)296-2105 firstname.lastname@example.org
Signing Bonus payout contingent on meeting agreed upon scheduled hours and days and employment. Signing bonus paid out over the course of 1st year of employment.