UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Up to a $500 Signing Bonus Available..... We are looking for Massage Therapists to come
join a team of passionate professionals in a quality Massage and Facial spa work
environment. - Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa – Kirkland
Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks that supports growth and
continuing education? Look no further because Hand and Stone - Kirkland wants to have you on
• Treat clients in a professional caring manner
• Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
• Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an
integral part of their overall wellness program
• Promote the Lifestyle Membership Program
• Maintain detailed treatment records
• Ability to work weekends and evenings
• Embrace both treatment and relaxation massage
What we Offer:
• Competitive tiered pay commission structure and client tips (average $22-$65 per
hour incl. tips) which allows room to grow as rapidly as you would like to grow your
• SIGNING BONUS OFFERED FOR ALL MASSAGE THERAPIST POSITIONS
• Lots of chances to earn extra commissions by adding many great enhancements.
o WE PAY YOU EXTRA for services that others do not! Your tips are 100%
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered for full time employees (30 plus hours of
scheduled availability per week)
• Beautiful NEW work environment with fully equipped rooms (each room has sink, hot
stone units, hot towel cabinets, heated tables) and all necessary massage supplies.
• Flexible schedules Available - Full and Part Time positions available
• Professional, safe, and supportive team environment
• We pay for all the costs of marketing, laundry, business cards and spa expenses.
• Free hands on training, including our own Hot Stone / Himalayan Salt Stone protocols.
• Support and encourage continuing education needs and professional growth.
• We support you and we don't hold you to non-complete agreements..
• Owners are involved and will guide and coach you to help ensure success.
• Hold current WA State License and Liability Insurance or proof of application
submission in progress
• Perform 2-3 consecutive 50 and 80-minute massages
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
• Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness and be able to
convey the benefits of massage therapy
• Preference given to MT's who are able to provide Treatment, Deep Tissue and or Hot
Stone / Himalayan Salt Stone treatment sessions on a regularly scheduled basis.
• Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus (Prenatal, Oncology, Deep Tissue,
Sports, Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Craniosacral, Salt Stone, Hot Stone,
Decompression Cupping, CBD and other modalities offered as services to clients) WE
PAY MORE for your additional modalities that you can perform.
• Willingness to commit to a set yet flexible schedule of days and hours including evenings
and/or weekends a must
• Promote a professional manner, with discretion and a professional appearance
Your Safety in the spa is our Priority.
• We thoroughly wipe down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or
EPA-registered disinfectants and clean and disinfect bathrooms and common areas at a
minimum of once every hour.
• We use UVC light disinfection tower units in spa
• We require all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation and Illness Prevention course and
perform a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce,
including proper hand washing.
• We require pre-service employee and client / member health checks including
temperature check upon entry into spa.
• We require masks for all employees and clients entering the spa
• All linens are single service use
• We use a contact-lite transaction process including digital forms
• We provide ppe masks, gloves etc for all employees
Ready to Get Started?
• Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what sets you apart
from the rest!
• Interviewing and Hiring NOW!
Signing Bonus payout contingent on meeting agreed upon scheduled hours and days and
employment. Signing bonus paid out over the course of 1st year of employment.
Questions:call or text Becky(owner) at 253-736-5465