UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Up to a $500 Signing Bonus Available..... We are looking for Massage Therapists to come join a team of passionate professionals and work in a quality Massage and Facial spa work environment. - Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa – Kirkland
Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks and supports growth and continuing education? Then look no further because Hand and Stone - Kirkland as we want to have you on the team.
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Promote the Lifestyle Membership Program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Embrace both treatment and relaxation massage
What we Offer:
- Competitive tiered pay commission structure and client tips (average $22-$65 per hour incl. tips ) which allows room to grow as rapidly as you would like to grow your client list )
- SIGNING BONUS OFFERED FOR ALL MASSAGE THERAPIST POSITIONS HIRED
- Lots of chances to earn extra commissions by adding many great enhancements.
- WE PAY YOU EXTRA for services that others do not! Your tips are 100% yours.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered for full time employees (30 hours of scheduled availability per week)
- Beautiful NEW work environment with fully equipped rooms (each room has sink, hot stone units, hot towel cabinets, heated tables, floor fans) and all necessary massage supplies.
- Flexible schedules Available - Full and Part Time positions available
- Professional, safe, and supportive team work environment
- We pay for all the costs of marketing, laundry, business cards and spa expenses.
- Free hands on training, including our own Hot Stone / Himalayan Salt Stone protocols.
- Provided stipends to support and encourage continuing education needs and professional growth.
- We support you and we don't hold you to non-complete agreements..
- Hold current WA State License and Liability Insurance or proof of application submission in progress
- Perform 2-3 consecutive 50 and 80-minute massages
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness and be able to convey the benefits of massage therapy
- Preference given to MT's who are able to provide Treatment, Deep Tissue and or Hot Stone / Himalayan Salt Stone treatment sessions on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus (Prenatal, Oncology, Deep Tissue, Sports, Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Craniosacral, Salt Stone, Hot Stone, Decompression Cupping, CBD and other modalities offered as services to clients) WE PAY MORE for your additional modalities that you can perform.
- Willingness to commit to a set yet flexible schedule of days and hours including evenings and or weekends a must
- Promote a professional manner, with discretion and a professional appearance
Your Safety in the spa is our Priority.
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas at a minimum of once every hour.
- Use of UVC light disinfection tower units in spa
- Requiring all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation and Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper hand washing.
- Pre-service employee and client / member health checks including temperature check upon entry into spa.
- Mandatory masks for all employees and clients entering the spa
- All linens are single service use
- A contact-lite transaction process including digital forms
- provided ppe masks, gloves etc for all employees
Ready to Get Started?
- Please attach resume and let us know what sets you apart from the rest!
- Interviewing and Hiring NOW!
Signing Bonus payout contingent on meeting agreed upon scheduled hours and days and employment. Signing bonus paid out over the course of 1st year of employment.Compensation: $22.00 - $60.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
Conveniently Located in the Juanita Village - Kirkland, WA.
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself. We are a family owned business that values our employees as extended family members. Come check us out and join our team.