Grow Your Massage Career With InSpa!
Are you an experienced massage therapist looking to expand your professional skill-set? Maybe you've recently graduated and just breaking into the industry? InSpa has operated throughout the Pacific Northwest since 1999, with the belief that spa services should be accessible to everyone.
We are passionate about providing high quality massage therapy to our guests. We offer traditional Swedish and Deep Tissue massages, in addition to CBD massage, Reflexology, cupping, and Himalayan salt stones - allowing you to customize each service to your guest's needs! We love collaborating with our employees to create new and exciting service protocols, and many of our employees have been with us for 10+ years!
We have 7 locations in the greater Seattle area, Mill Creek, Woodinville, Redmond, Bellevue Square, Issaquah, Factoria and University Village looking to expand their teams for Part-Time and/or Full-Time Licensed Massage Therapists.
-*$1,500 HIRING BONUS*
- A guaranteed hourly wage, or commission (whichever is higher),+tips;
- Paid training and audit days;
- Continuing education reimbursement;
- Ongoing marketing programs to help build your clientele;
- Higher commission for working weekends;
- The ability to pick up shifts are more than one InSpa location;
- A relaxing work environment with amazing coworkers and clients;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick days;
- Generous employee discount on services and products;
- Complimentary service during birthday month;
- 401K Retirement Plan;
- Supplemental Medical Plans available
- State License and Liability Insurance;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible schedule;
- This position requires some standing and lifting;
- Industry experience preferred, but not required.
Apply today at inspa.com or email us your resume at email@example.com!
Melissa St. John
Director, Administrative Operations & Human Resources
Hours: M-F 6:00a-2:00p Pacific | 9:00a-5:00p Eastern
If you have received an email from me outside of your normal working hours, please do not feel obligated to read or respond unless it is urgent.