THE BRASS TACKS
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Maintain complete knowledge of: all Spa Services and products
- Maintain complete knowledge and comply with hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Set up workstation with necessary supplies. Maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
- Escort guests to and from treatments.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
THE NITTY GRITTY
Must have open availability including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Must hold and maintain current WA state LMT license
- One or more years’ experience as a licensed massage therapist strongly preferred
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in body treatments is preferred
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this team member. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Values Based Culture
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO Plan
- Team Member Outings
- Upward Mobility Potential
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and values.
The pay is $13.69/hours + tips
If anybody is interested they can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 425-256-2186