Massage Therapist- Full or Part Time
Luna Massage and Wellness is looking for new team members. We are an up and coming busy massage clinic. We are a unique clinic whose primary focus is on chronic pain and injury recovery. We know that you cannot feel your best if you are feeling strained, sprained, exhausted, injured or suffering from severe or annoying chronic pain. We offer massage and other healing modalities to help you live your best life.
- Performs professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing.
- Designs specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Creates excellent client experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Utilizes other approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law.
- Communicates various promotions to clients.
- Follows all practice policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Completes SOAP Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Why work for Luna Massage and Wellness?
We are massage therapist owned and managed company. We understand the demands of a massage therapy career. We understand the need for flexibility in your schedule and know the importance of not over working or burning out a massage therapist. We are also not big on micro- managing. We have part-time and full- time positions available in an incredibly calm and beautiful clinic. We offer $500 per year for your continuing education that can be used immediately. You get a free monthly massage for self-care. We offer competitive wages based on your skill and knowledge. You get paid for no shows or late cancellations. You get paid for your administration time in between massage sessions. We supply everything, lotions, linens, etc.
Massage Therapist Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Valid Washington State Massage License
- Valid Liability Insurance
- Adherence to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including any modalities.
- Ability to handle sensitive client information confidentially.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 206-400-2702. Please include your massage license number on your resume.