Employer: Massage Envy Woodinville (MEW)
Job Details: We're Hiring Licensed Massage Therapists! (Muscle Masters and Unknotting Ninjas!)
Location: Woodinville, WA
MEW is an independently-owned Massage Clinic located in Woodinville, WA. Established in 2005, we've had sixteen years to evolve into a really great place to work! To make things even better, we are leveling-up our business, our compensation, and expanding our team right now.
How We Are Different:
- Fifteen of our 23 Licensed Massage Therapists have ten or more years of experience
- With our strong customer demand, our therapists have been able to build a practice that allows them to specialize in the kind of work they love to do
- Our new Licensed Massage Therapists are mentored by highly experienced peers and leaders
- Many of our providers have a private practice in addition to their job
- We hire full time, part time, very part time, or even temporary
- Your schedule is booked and carefully managed by our well-trained and supportive Front Desk Staff
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package:
You will earn between $37 and $55+/service hour (and more!). This takes into account your hourly wage, enhancement commissions, and gratuities. Earn even more by working Friday evenings and/or weekends to earn the “Weekend Warrior Rate” of an additional $4/service hour.
Additional benefits include:
- Full-Time (25+ Service Hours/Week) Employees can sign up for Medical, Dental, Vision, and AD&D insurance.
- Free AMTA membership which includes your liability insurance.
- $100 annual license renewal reimbursement.
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Self-Care Benefit! In addition to a 70% employee discount on all services, everyone earns points toward free services.
- Receive a 25% discount on most retail products.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are massively discounted or free, and you receive continuous coaching and training from our lead and senior Licensed Massage Therapists.
- Qualifying Candidates Hired by July 31, 2022 are Eligible for a $1,000 Hiring Bonus. (Restrictions Apply)
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with your clients to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
- Safeguard the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embrace the Massage Envy Woodinville core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protect our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Licensed Massage Therapists who meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in Washington State and can pass a background and reference check.
- New and Experienced Licensed Massage Therapists who are thirsty for knowledge, seeking to build on their modality mastery.
- Great communicators who listen carefully to identify needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected throughout the session.
- Total body care champions who naturally recommend follow-up visits as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Truly Believe our Differences Make us Better:
Diversity is a big focus for us! We are excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Consider joining our team! We can’t wait to meet you!
(425) 368-0800 or Send Your CV and Resume to: email@example.com.