LOOKING FOR A LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST!
We are looking to add an outstanding LMT (or 2) to add to our team at Maya Whole Health Studio. Massage services at Maya Whole Health are highly customized to our diverse clientele and include both spa-type massage and medical treatment massage. Our team of health practitioners (including LMTs, Naturopaths, Acupuncturists, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Yoga/Pilates instructors) are passionate and committed professionals who consistently provide top-notch health care services. Our practitioners are curious, intuitive, and demonstrate kindness and respect towards clients and co-workers.
Term: Permanent; Open Until Filled
Schedule: 1-6 shifts/week, 4-6 hours/shift
Shift Windows Available:
Every or Alternating Saturdays & Sundays 10AM-4PM (flexible)
- Pleasant work environment with a positive team atmosphere
- Pay Rate $27-35 per massage hour (DOQ) + gratuities, with potential for increases at 3 months and annually.
- Practitioner-friendly scheduling protocols
- PTO/Vacation Pay
- Training Stipends
- Full Front Desk Reception, Scheduling, Check-Out
- Laundry Service
- High Quality Massage Oils and Aromatherapy
- Late Cancellation/No Show Payment (after one waiver per client)
- No Chargeback for Credit Processing on Gratuities
- Employment Status (we pay employment taxes, so you don't have to)
Additional Benefits Include:
- Unlimited Yoga and Pilates group classes
- Discounts on workshops and specialized classes
- Discounts on private instruction, massage, acupuncture, naturopathic medicine
- Washington State Licensed as Massage Therapist
- Ability to perform outstanding Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage
- Eager to learn and grow in your skill set.
- Participation in staff meetings, occasional classes and at promotional events at the studio.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent references from former colleagues and/or supervisors (in any field)
- Minimum of 6 months experience, post training
- Familiarity with local community
- Appreciation for and/or willingness to develop knowledge of the benefits of Yoga/Pilates; acupuncture; naturopathic medicine.
- Consistent in availability and scheduling
- Certification in advanced techniques; especially prenatal, neuromuscular, craniosacral technique
- Experience working in a collaborative team setting; in fitness studio.
To be considered for an interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a message and/or resume that includes:
1. A summary of your professional training and experience
3. Your scheduling preferences and limitations
4. 2-3 professional references