PhysioCare exists to enrich the lives of all who we come in contact with.
We achieve this mission by offering the best customer service in our industry. This carries throughout all staff and clinician interactions. We are currently recruiting Massage Therapist applicants who love making patients feel cared for while achieving benchmarks.
Our Core Values are:
If you embody our mission and values and you match the following attributes, apply:
· Have a relentless pursuit of perfection
· Personal accountability is your motto
· Ability to work independently
· Effective communicator
· Ability to balance maintaining focus with the need to multitask
· Compassionate, empathetic
· Value teamwork with variable inputs while focusing on the goal
· Professional appearance and demeanor
PhysioCare Physical Therapy is currently seeking a Licensed Massage Therapist to work for our fast-paced company in Woodinville. This immediate opening is for full - time employment. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
We are looking for a compassionate individual interested in pursuing professional growth within the field of Treatment Massages.
The position requires working with patients to create individually designed programs of massage therapy treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction. The position involves working with the onsite physical therapist to align patient plan of care. Candidates must be able to document patient care and treatment in a timely manner and with clear, professional communication. Adherence to professional, ethical and legal standards of practice is a must.
Hours of position
· This is a full-time position
· Current WA State Massage Therapist license and Certification in Massage Therapy from accredited massage therapy program is required.
· Insurance credentials are preferred but not required.
If you are interested in working for a company who strives for excellent patient care, have the ability to work independently with strong time management skills, and seek opportunities for professional growth, please apply at https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/physiocarept/jobs!